- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency@
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Common Cold
- Cystic Fibrosis@
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Hemosiderosis
- Legionnaires' Disease@
- Sleep Apnea@
- Support Groups
- Wegener's Granulomatosis@
- Whooping Cough
- American Lung Association - Provides information on various conditions, research and statistics, plus programs and events.
- AOL Body - Respiratory Health - Describes the signs, symptoms and treatments, with tips to lower risk factors.
- Bronchiectasis R Us - Offers facts including how is it diagnosed, living with it, physiotherapy techniques and devices, and forums available to meet other people with this disorder.
- The Canadian Lung Association - Information on a variety of conditions, including asthma, sleep apnea and tuberculosis, plus a drug information search. Includes information about the respiratory system, and a kid's corner.
- CaringBridge for Jim Tench - A place to keep friends and family updated about Jim Tench's ongoing battle with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF), and his double lung transplant that it has necessitated.
- Cerebral Hypoxia - Information page compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis - Nonprofit partnership organization advocating on behalf of pulmonary fibrosis patients nationwide.
- COPD Therapy - Find out about COPD ICS/LABA therapy.
- Drkoop.com: Respiratory - News articles, grouped by condition.
- eMedicine Health - Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of lung collapse.
- eMedicine Health: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Consumer health resource center providing information on the dangers and symptoms of CO poisoning. From eMedicine Health.
- eMedicine Health: Smoke Inhalation - Consumer health resource center providing information on the symptoms and treatment.
- eMedicine: Hiccups - Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of hiccups.
- How Stuff Works: Lungs - Illustrated description of how we breathe, plus information about various disorders.
- Huff and Puff Victoria - Provides details of various support groups. Includes a directory of links for specific conditions, plus information on exercising and using medications.
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Provides information on symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
- InterMune, Inc. - Read about INSPIRE, a comprehensive clinical trial in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF). Information for patients, physicians and investors.
- LAM Action - Provides information and support for those with lymphangioleiomyomatosis. Includes fact sheet and patient organisation information.
- LAM Foundation - A non-profit organization devoted to finding a cure for Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) by providing support, education, information and funding scientific research.
- LAM Trust of New Zealand - Provides support and information about lymphangioleiomyomatosis. Includes facts, lecture notes and events.
- Living With Respiratory Disease - A discussion group for those affected by respiratory conditions. [Registration required.]
- Lungs OnLine - Learn about a variety of lung diseases and conditions as well as diagnostic testing information.
- Medco Health - Research respiratory conditions or browse detailed drug information related to respiratory conditions. Features include interactive tools and related news.
- MedicineNet: FocusOn Lungs - Offers topics covering a variety of disorders, including procedures and tests, alongside news and a discussion boards.
- No Air To Go - Provides information concerning Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and Sarcoidosis, including diagnosis and treatment. Includes a glossary, links and a chatroom.
- NTMinfo.com - Offers information about nontuberculous mycobacteria, including symptoms, tests and treatments.
- OHSU Health: Respiratory Disorders - Overview, symptom and treatment information plus basic anatomy.
- Pulmonary PAP - Discussion group for people with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis. Scheduled weekly chat sessions. [Membership required.]
- Pulmonology Channel - Resources on diagnosis and treatment of a variety of pulmonary conditions. Includes a forum and video presentations. [Real Player required.]
- RadiologyInfo: Chest Radiography - Information for patients concerning chest xrays.
- Respiratory Medicine - Includes information on asthma, copd, cystic fibrosis, telemedicine, spirometry, scientific publications, meetings and pulmonary medicine.
- Revolution Health : Lung - Find lung information, covering symptoms, causes, risks, treatments and types. Discuss lung issues with others in forums, blogs, personal stories and recommendations.
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction - General information on this condition.