- Advanced MTC Treatment - Learn more about treating advanced medullary thyroid cancer (MTC).
- Are Vaccines Safe? - Find detailed infographics that provide facts about vaccination, including pros and cons of vaccination.
- Asthma Symptoms Treatment - Learn about a treatment option to help control your asthma symptoms.
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals – United States - Learn about AstraZeneca, one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, and get information on our medicines, research, careers, and more.
Health - Features current news plus archives, guides by subject,
"Ask a Doctor" inquiry feature, a searchable conditions database, message
board, and e-mail newsletter subscription.
- Breast Cancer Support - With the help of women who have been through breast cancer, as well as input from medical experts, our goal is to help you gain a greater understanding about the disease and find support when you need it.
- Features current health news, columnists, health association news,
and a searchable database called "Disease in Depth" for more information
about any particular disease or condition.
- CooperVision - CooperVision provide comfortable, high quality contact lenses for many different eye conditions.
- COPD Treatment - There are a wide range of COPD treatment options available.
- CRESTOR® (rosuvastatin calcium) Tablets - Official Web Site for CRESTOR® (rosuvastatin calcium) prescription medication.
- CRESTOR (rosuvastatin calcium) - Official health care professional Web site for CRESTOR® (rosuvastatin calcium) prescription medication.
- Estrogen Receptor Antagonist - Learn about an estrogen receptor antagonist.
- Finasteride Information - Learn about an FDA-approved hair-growth treatment. Get more info.
- Generic Ambien - Discusses comparisons between generic Ambien and Ambien CR.
- GetBCfacts: Breast Cancer Facts - Know the Facts About Breast Cancer. Understand Breast Cancer Recurrence.
- Health Cash Plan - Get money back on your everyday medical expenses with engage Mutual's Health Cash Plan. Guaranteed acceptance with no medical required (UK residents only, aged 16-65), including both dental and optical treatment. Benefit limits & periods apply.
On the Net Foundation - Guides lay persons and non-medical users
and medical practitioners to useful and reliable online medical and
health information. Provides leadership in setting ethical standards
for Web site developers.
- Hepatitis C Symptoms - Learn about symptoms that may be related to chronic hepatitis such as fatigue, nausea, and psychological disorders.
- Hypertension Treatment - Find professional information on a beta-blocker for the treatment of hypertension.
- Harvard Medical School's consumer health information, journal databases,
a medical dictionary, FAQs on latest news and live forums.
- Judge: Web Sites for Health - Provides evidence-based guidelines to assist consumers and site creators in assessing the quality of health information on the internet. Free copies can be downloaded for printing.
- Major Depressive Disorder and Anxiety Disorders - Learn about an antidepressant medication indicated for the treatment of depression and three anxiety disorders: generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder and panic disorder.
- Metastatic Breast Cancer - Learn about an oral chemotherapy option for metastatic breast cancer.
- NSAID Therapy - Learn about NSAID Therapy for osteoarthritis pain relief.
- Obesity and Diabetes - Read about the increased risk of high blood pressure due to obesity and diabetes.
- Understanding Atherosclerosis - Learn about atherosclerosis, the progressive buildup of plaque in arteries, and health factors such as high cholesterol.
- Comprehensive health resources for consumers, physicians, nurses,
and educators. Includes news, chat forums, health quizzes and consumer