- Personal Pages
- Support Groups@
- Digestive Disease Center - Medical University of South Carolina - Information for the public and health care professionals. Includes the organs and problems associated with them, as well as details about the center.
- Digestive Disorders - Describes the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options.
- eMedicine Health - Abdominal Pain in Children - Consumer health resource center providing an overview of a tummy ache and its causes, symptoms and treatment.
- eMedTV's Digestive Disorder Channel - A comprehensive site that includes in depth, medically created and reviewed articles and interactive videos covering the latest news, including the issues, complications, treatments and drug information.
- Focus on Digestion - Features news, clinical trial and articles.
- Gastrolab - This site is dedicated to digestive disorders. Chat and a mailing list available for support.
- Introductory Anatomy: Digestive System - A complete look at the this system starting with the purpose, mouth, swallowing, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, small and large intestines, salivary glands, pancreas, liver and gallbladder.
- MCW HealthLink - Information and news on digestive disorders from the physicians and scientists of the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- NIDDK - This document contains patient education fact sheets on six diagnostic tests involving gastrointestinal disorders: colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, upper GI series, lower GI series, upper endoscopy and ERCP.
- Principal Health News - Digestive Center - Digestive disorders center for help with intestinal problems, from common disorders like flatulence or heartburn to less common ones such as Crohn's Disease or gallstones.
- Radiology Info: Upper GI Radiography - Information about the procedure. Explains what patients might experience, how to prepare, and benefits versus risks.
- UCLA Center for Neurovisceral Science and Women's Health - Information about IBS, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, GERD and other GI disorders. Also includes information about clinical trials
- WebMD - Heartburn/GERD Health Center - Find information on gas, bloating, and burping. Includes the causes and treatments.