- AQOCI - Association Québécoise des Organismes de Coopération Internationale.
- AUF - Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie. Un réseau mondial de 577 établissements d'enseignement supérieur et de recherche.
- Unicef - UNICEF is the driving force that helps build a world where the rights of every child are realized. They have the global authority to influence decision-makers, and the variety of partners at grassroots level to turn the most innovative ideas into reality.
- United Nations - The United Nations Organization.
- World Trade Organization - The World Trade Organization (WTO) is the only global international organization dealing with the rules of trade between nations. At its heart are the WTO agreements, negotiated and signed by the bulk of the world’s trading nations and ratified in their parliaments. The goal is to help producers of goods and services, exporters, and importers conduct their business.