- Embryonic Stem Cells - News page from the University of Wisconsin.
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine - Educational materials and research resource for application to tissue repair. Based at the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark.
- Stem Cell Information - Official resource about research, using human embryonic lines under Federal policy, eligibility criteria, funding opportunities for scientists. Includes FAQ maintained by the National Institutes of Health, Maryland.
- BBC News: UK's First Hybrid Embryos Created - Report on survival of embryos in which human DNA has replaced native genetic material in bovine ova, at Newcastle University. (April 1, 2008)
- UW-Madison Scientists Guide Human Skin Cells to Embryonic State - Introduction to report by Yu and Thomson on developing eight undifferentiated pluripotent stem cell lines, using OCT4, SOX2, NANOG, and LIN28 to reprogram adult somatic fibroblasts. Includes links to related media coverage. (November 20, 2007)
- Cloned Monkey Stem Cells Produced - News article and comments on a report on the creation of embryonic cell-lines from cloned primate embryos. Published by Nature. (November 14, 2007)
- Cloning of Human Stem Cells Speeds Up - Introduction to article updating work on patient specific cloning of stem cells for applications in diabetis, in Seoul National University, South Korea. [article retracted from Science Magazine] (May 19, 2005)
- UK Scientists Clone Human Embryo - Report on research involving introduction of DNA from embryonic stem cells, surviving in egg genome from 11 women, for three to five days, the country's first patient specific cells. Publication due in Reproductive and BioMedicine Online from Newcastle University. (May 19, 2005)
- Crucial Human Cell Isolated, Multiplied - Washington Post announcement of successful isolation of pluripotent human embryonic stem cells, independently at Wisconsin and Baltimore. (November 6, 1998)