- BBC - Portal of the BBC, with tv infos, search, programs, movies, news.
Center for History and New Media - Research center at George Mason University focused on combining scholarship and cutting edge multimedia to promote an inclusive and democratic understanding of the past. Includes information on tools, projects and media history resources.
Forbes - Business and financial news.
- Provides historical, economic and regulatory analysis of major media
groups. Issues covered include convergence, concentration, censorship
and copyright. The site features annotated bibliographies, histories,
timelines and details of corporate holdings.
Alliance - Resource center for media workers, political activists
& community organizations. Promotes diverse, accountable & ethical
media. Includes Media File online magazine of analysis and commentary.
- PBS : stories behind the news.
for Media in Africa - The ParMA network was created in 1996 in order
to facilitate the exchange of information and experience between donors
who support African media.
- The Dead Media Project - An attempt to catalogue many past forms of media so future generations might remember them.
The Media Channel - Daily news, features, commentary and resources about U.S. and international media.
The Media History Project - Uses an extensive timeline, graphics, and short articles to follow the history of mediated communication.
- The Most Beautiful Spots - Discover and share the most beautiful spots in the World.
The Multicultural Skyscraper - In this virtual skyscraper's 'rooms' the European network On-Line/More Colour in the Media presents its employment, education and broadcasting projects and a wide range of links on media and minorities.
- Wikileaks - Publishes and comments on leaked documents alleging government and corporate misconduct.
News Full Coverage: Media Issues - News, features and opinion about
current media and journalism topics. Includes audio, video, news sources
and related web sites.