- Real people who can answer questions about products and services.
- A network of reporters, authors, and industry experts offering reviews
of new products.
Consumer Information - Consumer information guides covering a variety
of topics including children, consumer products and services, environment,
food, health, housing and finance.
- Links to product reviews and buying guides for a variety of consumer
- Consumer-generated product reviews, ratings, prices for brands and
Checkbook - This independent, non-profit consumer authority provides
articles and ratings for local services in the United States.
- Database of categorized consumer product reviews from a variety of
news and trade publications. For each product, it ranks and describes
all reviews, provides a full story of expert analysis, and lists top
rated products by category.
- Provides information on consumer protection laws in thirteen countries
and offers consumers a way to file complaints online.
- Produced by the Canadian government's Office of Energy Efficiency,
rates home appliances for cost of operation and gives tips and advice.
- Consumer-generated reviews, buying tips and advice, ratings, price
information, and searchable in a variety of ways from price to product
Eye - Monitors e-businesses for reliability, privacy and customer
satisfaction. Offers a directory of registered safe shopping web sites,
streaming audio consumer alerts and the Safe Shopping Radio Network.
Consumer Information Center - Provides a library of consumer interest
publications on a variety of topics. A service of the U.S. General Services
of American Consumers and Travelers (FACT) - A national consumer
organization offering benefits, discounts, and programs for consumers
and travelers. Offers subscription based articles on cost saving health
care benefits, scholarships, grants, and non-partisan political reports.
- Official web portal of the US government. Contains comprehensive information
on government resources, services and forms for citizens, businesses
Shopping? Go Global: A Guide for E-Consumers - A consumer guide
offering information on online shopping, especially from retailers outside
the United States.
Guides - Consumer product guide offering impartial reviews and expert
to Self Storage - Consumer guide for self-storage facilities covering
topics such as security, access, and insurance.
- An independent, not-for-profit service providing articles and tips
about products and services.
- Offers a family of websites focused on providing consumer information
and reviews for products and services from the banking, investment,
telecommunications, insurance and travel industries in Australia.
- Questions and answers about buying products and services over the
- Includes alphabetical list of manufacturers with links to their sites
and list of product instruction manuals offered for download.
Missing.com - Information on how to recover stolen goods or missing
items, list your missing property or search a database.
Power Information Center - Using consumer satisfaction data collected,
this site provides consumers information to help them in their buying
- A cost-free service allowing consumers to search through thousands
of continuously-updated support files for most any breakable product.
Life Easy - An analytical shopping tool for consumers and businesses.
Users can create smart shopping lists and personal consumer reports
to make skilled purchase decisions.
- A consumer driven website rating service.
Me Meter - Life calculators and tools for career, family, and work.
- Consumers research, compare, and review products and services.
Company Guide - Covering choosing a moving company, insurance, checklists,
- Allows consumers to rate and review services provided by e-tailers
and vendors. Also offers savings through coupon codes, deals and specials.
- Consumer-generated reviews on products and services available in the
- A place to find and share reviews of products, people, andtravel destinations.
- Providing consumer driven ratings, reviews, reports and links for
- UK hosted UK product reviews contributed unfiltered by consumers.
Rankings and "best" are based on consumer reviews.
Me Surveys - Take part in surveys online. Reviews and lists reputable
research companies that conduct surveys, focus groups and product sampling.
- Compares, evaluates and ranks a variety of discount stores, low-price
shops and other online merchants. Includes detailed descriptions, pros
and cons, links, and rankings.
- User reviews of online businesses.
Reference - Extensive database on consumer information from Duke
Consumer Council - Details of current projects, staff and publications,
with advice, help and articles on a variety of consumer topics.
the Best - Buying guides with tips and advice. Also has forums where
people can post their experiences and degrees of satisfaction with products
they have purchased.
Network - Consumer product evaluation and review site.