- Alcatel - Alcatel provides communications solutions to telecommunication carriers, Internet service providers and enterprises for delivery of voice, data and video applications to their customers or employees.
- AMR Converting - Fast and easy to use batch AMR converter software supports two-way conversion among AMR and MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, VOX, GSM, A-LAW, u-LAW, MP2, MPC, and many more audio formats.
- Bell Canada -
Bell is Canada's largest communications company.
- Lucent - Lucent Technologies designs and delivers the systems, services and software that drive next-generation communications networks.
- Ntl - UK telecommunication group.
- Orange - French leading telecommunications group and one of the world's largest.
- Research In Motion - RIM.
Designer, manufacturer and marketer of wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. Through the development of integrated hardware, software and services that support multiple wireless network standards, RIM provides platforms and solutions for seamless access to time-sensitive information including email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet and intranet-based applications.
- Safran - Les activités du Groupe SAFRAN, spécialisé dans les hautes technologies, sont réparties en quatre branches : Propulsion aéronautique et spatiale, Equipements aéronautiques, Défense Sécurité, Communications.
- Formerly Bell Atlantic, this is one of the most important telecommunications
group in USA.