- Airbus - Former European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company (EADS), Airbus Group is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. The group includes the aircraft manufacturer Airbus, the world's largest helicopter supplier Eurocopter and the joint venture MBDA, the international leader in missile systems. Airbus Group is the major partner in the Eurofighter consortium, is the prime contractor for the Ariane launcher, develops the A400M military transport aircraft and is the largest industrial partner for the European satellite navigation system Galileo.
- BAE Systems - Development, delivery and support of advanced defence and aerospace systems, including manufacturing military aircraft, surface ships, submarines, fighting vehicles, radar, avionics, communications, electronics and guided weapon systems.
- Boeing - Boeing is a world-leading aerospace company and one of the largest manufacturers of commercial jetliners and military aircraft, with capabilities in rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems.
- Bombardier - A world-leading manufacturer of innovative transportation solutions, from regional aircraft and business jets to rail transportation equipment, Bombardier Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
- Career in Aviation Maintenance - With PIA's respected training, a career in aviation maintenance can lead students to a future in corporate aviation, major airlines and even NASA.
- Embraer - Global aerospace company located in Brazil.
- Farnborough - International recreationnal and business air show.
- Lockheed Martin - Research, design, development, manufacture and integration of advanced technology systems, products and services. Specialties include aeronautics, electronic systems, and space systems.
- Nasa - National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Explores, discovers, and seek to understand the space.
- Paris Air Show - The Paris Air Show Le Bourget is the world's most important business and recreationnal air meeting.
- Safran - Les activités du Groupe SAFRAN, spécialisé dans les hautes technologies, sont réparties en quatre branches : Propulsion aéronautique et spatiale, Equipements aéronautiques, Défense Sécurité, Communications.
- Thales Group - A major electronic systems company acting in areas such as defence, aerospace, airlines security and safety, information technology, and transportation services.